Thursday, October 04, 2007

Getting There!

Yesterday I got home and put on my work-out clothes, grabbed some dry cleaning and went towards the gym.
I never made it to the gym, but I did get the dry cleaning in for a Saturday pickup.

TODAY, however, I put the workout clothes on, drove straight to the gym and did cardio for 25 minutes.
Getting there! A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

I did situps in front of the mirror until a trainer came by and kept staring at me, making me self conscious that he thought I wasn't doing them right. I'm probably not, but let me get there on my own, okay?

2 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

Just wandered over here from NaBloPoMo and got engrossed in reading your blog (which I think is great btw)

I need to do some fitness stuff. Commuting is slowly making me fat (well, that and the crap I eat)

Julie said...

Go Salome! Work it, girl!

I have issues getting motivated to go to the gym too. Ugh, I hate sweating! Hmmm... maybe blogging about it will help keep me accountable. A friend of mine actually suggested that today. Has it helped you at all?