Saturday, November 10, 2007

Have You Met The Pope?

My husband has entered the blogosphere.

Even if you think you know him, let me assure you, you don't.
He's deeper than you can imagine.

If you've ever asked yourself why is Salome married to the quiet, studious Pope?
(or maybe more appropriately, why did the quiet, studious Pope marry the loud, angry and generally all-over-the-place Salome?)

I fell in love with my husband, not only because he's the most handsome man I've ever laid eyes on, but because he thinks about things like this.

He married me because frankly, I think he was afraid of me.
Or maybe I bring him joy.

2 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

I just read his post - made me smile :)

I love the comment that he married you because he was scared of you... you have no idea how common that idea might be lol

I'm scared to death of my mother in law, as is her own family.

Anonymous said...

Yes, the Lion made me laugh. Nice pic too!

See, once you stop worrying so much, the posts just flow!

skroll