Friday, November 23, 2007

What I Am is What I Am is What You Are or Why





You're The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe!

by C.S. Lewis

You were just looking for some decent clothes when everything changed
quite dramatically. For the better or for the worse, it is still hard to tell. Now it
seems like winter will never end and you feel cursed. Soon there will be an epic
struggle between two forces in your life and you are very concerned about a betrayal
that could turn the balance. If this makes it sound like you're re-enacting Christian
theological events, that may or may not be coincidence. When in doubt, put your trust
in zoo animals.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

1 comment:

Jonathan Beckett said...

I just did the quiz and it said I was Watership Down.

The thing that annoyed me was the image of the book it threw up on the screen - it started with the words "America's Best Selling".

It was written by an Englishman, in England. I have walked on the fields where it is set.